On Wednesday, 4 October 2017, the 7th edition of the Forum on Jobs and Careers, initiated by the Université des Antilles-GBH Foundation, will take place on the Fouillole Campus.
Last July, the Université des Antilles-GBH decided to extend its actions for a period of five years, thus affirming its desire to bring the university and business worlds closer together. One of the major actions developed by the foundation is the Jobs Forum, which aims to facilitate experience and skills sharing between company managers and students for improved professional integration.
An effort undertaken by the Université des Antilles-GBH Foundation.
Created by Université des Antilles and GBH in 2011 (formerly Université des Antilles et de la Guyane), the Université des Antilles-GBH Foundation has been extended for a period of five years.
Its objective is twofold: to pool the skills and resources of both partners and deploy high-level professional training programmes at Université des Antilles.
The actions carried out by the Université des Antilles-GBH Foundation aim to:
- Promote student openness towards the Caribbean.
- Raise awareness among young people about higher education and the business world.
- Professionalise the training programmes.
- Develop close and mentoring relationships with students.
- Reward excellence with thesis prizes.